Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Migraine, shoulder, neck, back aches.
I am glad to be the 1st to combine both Infra slow fluctuation (ISF) neurofeedback (USA) & Therapeutic Thai Massage. While the former trains the brain by auditory feedback signals, the latter will trigger externally by touch and facilitates better blood flow as it relaxes the body by unblocking the Sensib (ten lines of the body). https://neurofeedback-asia.com/cerebral-palsy/
Wilson Tok - 65 88228128 whatsapp or
Psychologist, neurofeedback practitioner & therapeutic Thai Massage professional.
What are the health benefits of Thai massage?
Thai Therapeutic Massage - A unesco recognised art. Below are just a few reasons why.
- Foot reflexology reduces sensory (article 1)
- Foot reflexology helps kids with special needs (article 2)
- Foot reflexology helps special kids with special needs (article 3)
- Foot reflexology for ADHD
5hrs class taught by psychologist practicing neurofeedback & a thai massage professional (certified by Thailand Ministry of Education). whatsapp 88228128 wilson. 29th October 2020 - 10-2pm
Lacbar - location Singapore swimming club. max 6 per class
- Thai Massage helps Stroke
- Thai Massage helps stroke 2
- Thai massage helps cerebral palsy.
- Thai massage helps chronic headaches.
- Effects of different duration of traditional thai massage on parasympathetic nervous system -
- “Effectiveness of aromatherapy with light thai massage for cellular immunity improvement in colorectal cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.”
- “The effect of a scalp massage on stress hormone, blood pressure, and heart rate of healthy female.”
- Effectiveness of aromatherapy with light thai massage for cellular immunity improvement in colorectal cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Basic Thai massage - (An Introductory - non certification class)
1 day $180 (non-certification)
limited to 8 students per class - book today email
Classes with Thai Certification (below)
Thailand Ministry of Education certification upon completion
- Chair massage: Intensive (1 day) $300 (+180 examination & admin fee)
- Foot Reflexology Intensive (2 days) $400 (+180 examination & admin fee)
- Foot Reflexology for kids with special needs (10am - 2pm)
$180 Thursday (Singapore swimming club) (dates to be announced) 6pax per class
- Table massage (body) Intensive (2 days) $380 (+180 examination &admin fee)
- Tok Sen Intensive ( 2nd quarter 2021 ) Cost - to be announced
- Table body massage (to be announced) april 2021
- Level 1 Therapeutic body massage (to be announced) april 2021
All courses starts at 9am - 4pm (1 hr lunch break), course materials provided. Students are responsible for they own medical health insurance. Please note that this is a mixed class. (max 8 students per class). Certification courses includes theory and a practical tests. email me: firstname.lastname@example.org