Neurofeedback works! we deal directly with the brain! Why & How we help.
QEEG guided neurofeedback is better: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20012556/
Simply because, we scanned and can see where the electrical syncronization is needed.
- QEEG Brain Scan - a quantitative electroencephalogram is the best scan because it directly records the brain's electrical activity and filter/details it into different waves (delta, theta, alpha, beta, gamma).
- The above is an example of a 3d- Qeeg scan.The results from the QEEG will tell us which part of the brain is injured. It will show how much syncronisation that part of the brain needs. Imagine your brain is a radio that produces crackling sounds because it is not properly tune. That crackling, when translated is like a spark in the brainwave electrical activity like a blown fuse that causes a blackout in your homes. Here, this blackout or seizure occurs in your brain. ISF Neurofeedback is the key to syncronise the electrical activity.
- Training - 20min x 2 sessions per day is highly recommended.
2 visits per week is recommended (1 month).
1 visit per week, thereafter.
- Post training QEEG brain scan will be done after every 40 sessions to see how the brain has improved.
Gain more control of your lives.
In cases where medications do control the seizures, they typically have side effects. They can cause disruptions in mood, sleep and cognition and increased anxiety (note. neurofeedback corrects theses disruptions). Invasive surgery is an option for some people, but that’s typically a treatment of last resort. https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/epilepsy-surgery/about/pac-20393981
If INVASIVE surgery is not preferred or impossible due to other complications. Your best option is ISF Neurofeedback, non invasive and the best non invasive therapy available.
This study shows how 76% got better: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19044219/
65-88228128 whats app Wilson. email@example.com
- You are not alone & life is not the end.
- If your brain waves are disorganized, we can regulate it.
- Have you been on a medication for years and doses have been increasing, and the moment the doses reduce seizure occurs? Reduction in blackouts, triggers and migraine is very possible with ISF Neurofeedback. Try the difference. See how you brain operates live to know how to control it.
Few stroke survivors may suffer from chronic and recurring seizures but many do not develop epilepsy. The increase in frequency of seizures a month is an indication of higher risk for epilepsy. Note, even their frequency of migraine reduced and they felt lesser pain if it occurred. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21309444/
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder in which recurrent seizures occur that cannot be associated with other specific causes. Seizures, as well as the onset of epilepsy, can occur after a stroke. Having one seizure after a stroke does not necessarily mean a person has epilepsy; however, if chronic and recurring seizures are a result of a stroke, then a stroke survivor is likely to have epilepsy. A seizure that occurs first, may indicate that a person had a stroke, especially in children and infants.
Neurofeedback works! we deal directly with the brain!
Pioneering neurofeedback research began 80 years ago starting with epilepsy. When NASA had employees who nauseated, had seizures, it was neurofeedback that corrected their brain waves and gave them back their lives.
Psychology Today +