An intelligent device platform for healthcare monitoring and treatment with digital prescriptions. Orginally developed for Cosmonauts in space, now becomes community trusted care. Formerly, known as iHealth (Netherlands), Raymedy has become a basic health tool for the home.
Scan yourselves, locate the blocked energy that causes chronic pains & locate the body meridian that requires balance. Early warning signs are the key to long life!
Principle of Bio-Resonance
Diagnostics (EDA): Measure Electro-dermal Activities, Treatments: Composite Electromagnetic Energy, Light Energy, Impacted Areas: Cellular Level at Cell-Wide-Web & Body Meridian Systems
How does Raymedy work?
The therapy is based on the knowledge about the energy pathways in the body that acupuncture also uses, the influence they have on your health and how you can restore health through these energy pathways. Raymedy uses modern measuring and treatment equipment and unique self-developed software and hardware to detect and treat the energy imbalances. Raymedy treats these imbalances with light, pulsating electromagnetic fields and micro-current.
The therapy brings your body back into a balance that approximates the original, healthy state of your body as much as possible. The goal is to let your organs and body functions work together in harmony again. A lot of ailments and disorders can be improved in a few treatments, some things such as jet lag after 1 or 2 treatments.
PowerMe strengthens your self-healing capacity.
- The Raymedy mobile app will request medical history regarding your your physical and mental state.
- The ReadMe Pen measures a number of energy points on your fingers and toes, the energy balance of your body.
- This measurement is done 3x to ensure & increase accuracy of data collected about your body.
- Impedance measurement is done at acupuncture points. The outcome of the measurement pin points which of your meridians does not flow well or blocked. We measure at the start and end points of these meridians because this enables us to see where the complaint is. The 24 measurements are painless and precise.
- The ReadMe pen transmits the results wirelessly to the ReadMe app.The App analyzes the measurement data and shows the energy balance of the various meridians. When everything has been mapped, the ReadMe app generates a treatment plan with the PowerMe and sets it wirelessly. This treatment focuses on restoring the energy balance in your meridians. When done regularly, you will either resolve or reduce your symptoms because your energy paths are flowing smooth and unblocked.
- The ReadMe app gives you precise instructions on where and how long you should keep the PowerMe on that targeted meridian. It keeps a record of treated areas. Hence, you are able to treat your energy points yourself and regulate them with the right energy.
- After the first treatment you usually notice a subtle reaction right away because your body is working on recovery of the energy balance, just like a massage.
- Regularly treat yourselves until your symptoms have sufficiently or fully subsided. With each measurement you can see how far the recovery has occurred and how your body is responding to your lifestyle.
- In the event of very serious complaints we advise you to consult a raymedy therapist too. The treatment has restored your balance in your body and you have gained more insight into your own energy attitude, but now it is up to you to stay in balance. The app will give you advice about different aspects of your lifestyle such as food, movement and management of your emotions or stress.
- For a direct brain therapy, you may look at our other service. Infra Slow Fluctuation Neurofeedback.
- RED LIGHT THERAPY - RAYMEDY uses multiple light frequencies
IMPORTANT TO USE THE CORRECT FREQUENCY
- As a study in the journal Seminars in Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery notes, mitochondria in the skin cells can absorb these light particles. This can help the cells produce more adenosine triphosphate, which is the energy source for all cells.
- A clinical trial in the journal Photomedicine and Laser Surgeryexplored light treatment for some basic skin issues in a small group of 136 people. The researchers found that these light therapies could rejuvenate the skin, improve the complexion, improve the feeling of the skin
- Red light may also be helpful in speeding up wound healing. Research in the journal Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia highlights the fact that light therapy may help wound healing ...
- Hair growth: A small study in the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy explored the effect of low-level light on people with alopecia... . The authors note that the effect was beneficial when people applied light in wavelengths of both 665 nanometres (nm) and 808 nm.
Enhancing bone recovery: A review in the Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology examines the potential for RLT in treating facial bone defects.
- Light to cure cancer?
Can I share the devices with others?
Of course, you can. Devices can be shared with more than 1 user, while he/she only registers his/her own account. He/she can take measurement and read his/her own records by switching account.
How can I get free points for the therapies?
You can buy the points through our App and paid by credit card. Or you can get 2 free points per day, simply by checking in, i.e. use Raymedy, following the steps:
RESULTS OF SCANS
Meridian Vitality alerts you, what should be attended to. The 12 meridians indicate how much energy/vitality/power/lom/flow in your body meridians. The bar graph shows the meridian results of four people. Each meridian has a left and a right (yin yang).
Raymedy can be used to alert you with early warning signals and alert you the status of health. Left to right: pictures 1 - 4
Dr. Daniel K. Lau is currently Managing Partner of Raymedy Bio-Energy InnoTech Limited. He has over 30 years of extensive Asia experiences in business and research in areas of advanced semiconductors, high-speed optoelectronics devices and systems, life sciences technologies, prognostics and system health management, professional and continuing education in systematic innovation and corporate advancement. He has been actively taking part in the development and integration of optoelectronics industry in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Asia Pacific region since 1991. Daniel Lau is a Chartered Engineer (CEng), Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers (FIEE 2003), Fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (FIET 2006) in UK. In 2002, he became the Founding President of Hong Kong Optoelectronics Association (HKOEA).
Wilson Tok (Representative SE Asia)
whatsapp +65 88228128
Psychologist, Neurofeedback Therapist & Certified Thai Massage Professional (Thailand).