- A quantitative electroencephalogram (qeeg) brain scan / a mapping and recording of the brain's electrical activities as it reports how your body feels.
Are we able to quantify how forgetful we have become?
A QEEG (quantitative electroencephalogram), aka a brain scan will show how your syncronised your brain waves are. This electro-cap with 19 electrodes based on the international 10 20 system, reads and compares your brain waves to a database of optimal brainwaves specific to your age.
Treatment #1 : Neurofeedback
Treatment #2: www.bellabeeinternational.com
Treatment #3: Thai therapeutic Massage
- IMPORTANT LINK - Neurons form even in the 10th decade of your life! Click me.
- Alzheimer's is a type of Dementia
- What is dementia?
Some research papers so you know that neurofeedback works!
- The effectiveness of neurofeedback on cognitive functioning in patients with Alzheimer's disease: Preliminary results. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27374996
- Efficacy Of Neurofeedback For Executive And Memory Function In Dementia https://www.alzheimersanddementia.com/article/S1552-5260(09)02136-0/fulltext
- Tuning Up the Old Brain with New Tricks: Attention Training via Neurofeedback
- Neurofeedback in healthy elderly humans with electroencephalographic risk of cognitive impairment. https://www.frontiersin.org/10.3389/conf.neuro.09.2009.01.173/event_abstract
You prefer visually processed information?
- Neuroplasticity and learning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88OL8NdkV-s
- Neuroplasticity: Our Adaptable Brain with Nick Spitzer - On Our Mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXA_iTG3XSM
- Tedex about brain food: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ONFix_e4k
- Harnessing the Power of Neuroplasticity: The Nuts and Bolts of Better Brains https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ODYOaUbX4
- What can cause Alzheimers? Is it related to diabetes?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R16lgSLOiKs&t=399s
Dr. Daniel Lau and Dr. Anthony Yee, both fellows of engineering reaping the benefits from neurofeedback. Dr. Kinza - neuroscientist getting a free lesson at starbucks.
Or you can try Bellabee a home device: www.bellabeeasia.com
Improve your sleep, improve memory.